Monday 24 March 2014

Wowsa! What a week

Now, this isn't a good post, and it sure isn't healthy, week 7 has been one long week of indulgence, and it shows! I've exercised as much but my diet has been off the scales,  I didn't prepare for the week at all, and I ended up eating large quantities of processed foods. Spent two nights out drinking ,and consumed 6 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and alot of fried food at work! It was delicious, but one day I woke up, and my body felt like it was suffering, however that might have been the black coffee and lemon meringue doughnut I Had for breakfast, sugar and caffeine rush! How do people manage to live that way? because I know some people do.

At the end of this week, I will be taking another photo, and I just hope I can do enough to combat the damage I did last week. I am alot stronger and more muscular than before however I don't think it really counts when there's a layer of doughnut fat over me!

Breakfast today: about 6 Pringles that I'd not eaten the day before ??? What was I thinking...erugh

Real Breakfast: Banana, Greek Yoghurt , frozen berries and a little honey

Lunch: avocado, sprouted seeds,cucumber, and one bread bun. 3 or the most nutritional foods sandwiched between one of the worst foods.


5 weeks left to go!

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey